Need more breakfast ideas? This Crustless Spinach and Artichoke Quiche Recipe is delicious!
Quiche always reminds me of my favorite whole foods gift cards that say, “Hugs and Quiches!” My roommates mom always sends us the best presents, including our favorite, Whole Foods Gift cards! My roomies and I always joke that going to Whole Foods is our biggest outing of the week… Since this week is final exams, it probably will be the only place we go all week (besides the library).
At one of my favorite restaurants my family used to always get Spinach and Artichoke dip! Occasionally I’ll still indulge in some since the only cheat in it is the dairy (I don’t eat the chips!), but it’s usually too heavy and doesn’t make me feel great! With this recipe I still can get both of my favorite flavors- spinach and artichoke!
The best part about this recipe is that it is great for prepping ahead. It’s made on Sunday and then I heat it up every morning for breakfast. You can add meat or extra veggies to make it more filling. Make it interesting and have fun with this “base” recipe! I suggested this recipe for my dorm room friends and my friends in the sorority house and they loved it! It’s good served cold or for lunch too. And as we’re on the topic of college friends, everyone go check out the College Challenge! It will be live on the blog before you know it!
- 6 large eggs
- 1 cup chopped Creole seasoning (found in produce section)
- (Can chop onion, celery and bell pepper if you prefer)
- 1-1 1/2 cups spinach, chopped
- 1 small jar artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1/2 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- Sea salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease a 9" pie dish. Put the eggs and coconut milk in a large bowl and whisk together. It is important to mix it well. While continuing to whisk, add in the other ingredients.
- Pour into the pie dish and bake for around 30 minutes or until the center is cooked and the edges are slightly brown and crispy.